Tuesday, December 16, 2008

General Introduction

Because this is my first blog it will be an introduction to myself, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. In China I studied TMC for 5 years, which lead me to work in an affiliated TCM Hospital for more than 6 years. I arrived in Canada in 2002 and continued to work in this field. As the years passed I have be more and more drawn to working in Tradition Chinese Medicine, and have been amazed at how it works. My goal is to spread my knowledge to the people who are willing to learn. When I treat a client I explain the types of disease’s that can benefit from TCM and the effectiveness that it has on them.

At this time I would like to thank Alyssa for encouraging me to start this blog and for setting it up for me. Also thanks to Monica for helping with the corrections.

No comments: